Saturday 10 September 2011

Introduce Of My Self

Well, Start to introduce my self here:

Hello everyone ^^
My Name is Charissa Chai Ruey Li , Normally everyone call me Charissa.
I am 18 , My birthday is on 19 of September 1993.
My hometown is at Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
I am a Christian, but I seldom go to church.
My hobbies are swimming and play badminton.
I likes to hang out with friends, going out to "Yam Cha" with buddies, shopping (normally girls like it right ?) and travel the whole world.
I dislike people betray me, lie to me or even worse than that.
I am studying foundation in business and information technology, currently at INTI International University, Nilai.

My Personal GOAL:

- To get good grades in all subjects during my foundation and degree
- To get a certification and seek a good job for future
- Earn money to operate own business as well
- Travel the whole world, to every country


Actually I quite likes to describe my feelings in words.
Its not because to share my feelings but to express my feelings.
Its make me feel better when i express it all out in words.
Besides that,
I like to write some story or my own experience in the essay while having some tittle regarding own interested.
While I am in primary school, my essay part quite well and i get A in every language subject's essay part.
Now ??
I think its because the difficulty of the level in education is harder and harder.
It makes me feel lazy to write an essay and hard to full fill the requirements.
I will change my laziness and start to like to write essay again in my life =)









        C.C.R.L

1 comment: