Sunday 27 November 2011

A boring Sunday

This morning I get awake by my mom, she ask me to go for breakfast with her.
Because she knew I am going back this afternoon.
So I awake to accompany her to have breakfast.
So I fetch her to have dim sum (Chinese food) for our breakfast.
After finish it, I pack and prepare to drive back to NILAI.
When I am driving on the highway, it was raining.
So I  drive not so fast and when I almost reach the second roundabout,
When I see those car is clear, then I wanted to turn but there is a motorcycle in front of my car,
I never see them, I almost bang them, luckily CK stop me.
My heart almost "drop out", it was so dangerous and I almost have an accident.
Luckily nothing happen, but when I reach hostel.
My mom called me and she told she had accident near Paroi.
I was so nervous and keep on asking what happen and make sure she is okay.
Luckily it was not so serious and she was okay, behind the car was break.
She told me she have to go police station to make a report.
I pray nothing happen to her again and hope she will pay more concern in driving.
God Bless =)

 My Mom's car

Bumper was break

Another party's car






C.C.R.L

No comments:

Post a Comment