Saturday 19 November 2011

Mad

I am going to be mad. Because of the assignment and the coming of test 2.
I am afraid of the test. This is because I am not well prepare for the test.
I am nervous. Because of the assignment. All is still in progress but not done at all.
Our group started since one month ago, but we still can't finish it. I am so disappointed.
I am scared to face the test paper, I scared I can't answer the question.
I am studying now but my head was killing me, my head was like a heavy stone.
Its all loaded and full, heavy untill I can't breath. 
I Hope I can overcome all the problems.
Good Luck to me =)


" ONE MUST
                   OVERCOME DIFFICULTIES,
                                                       NOT BE OVERCOME BY DIFFICULTIES "



No comments:

Post a Comment